Call for Papers
All contributions are given as oral presentations in English. This Symposium has two types of oral presentations, 'a' and 'b'. This table presents information about the presentations.
|Type||Total Time||Presentation Time|
|a||20 min.||15 min.|
|b||15 min.||11 min.|
You can apply for either of the two presentations.
Registration for Presentation
Presentation registration deadline: Fri., December 2, 2022
- Registration (Google Forms)
If you have problems with the registration form, please send your information directly to the contact address (chi-maghiroshima-u.ac.jp).
Submit the abstract as a PDF file with all fonts embedded.
Keep your lecture number in your abstract empty.
Abstract submission deadline: Fri., December 2, 2022
- Submission (Google Forms, google account required)
If you have problems with your google account and cannot submit your abstract, please email to the contact address (chi-maghiroshima-u.ac.jp).
Format Guideline for Abstract
The following are the requirements and recommended font size for the abstract. Microsoft Word template file is available.
- Length: 1–2 pages
- Paper: A4 (Width: 210 mm, Height: 297 mm)
- Margins: 30 mm (Left, Right, Top, Bottom)
- Language: English
- Presentation number: Helvetica or Arial, 18 pt
- Presenter: Underline
Recommended font size
- Title: 14 pt
- Author: 12 pt
- Affiliation: 11 pt
- Body text: 11 pt
- The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
- Please create your presentation slides and check them for sensitive or confidential information.
*Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide.
*Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.